Saturday, February 28, 2009

Studying in CESL~


Don't be shocked by the picture, I'm gonna talk about CESL. Take it easy. CESL is great place to study, also you can come here just for fun. I won't disappoint you for sure. First of all, teachers are always fun or funny, even cute. They are so easy-going that you can talk anything you want with them. Certainly, you should talk after class, not on the class, or they may get mad. In the class, you can get a lots fun, too. For instance, some teachers have some funny and a sort of silly games for you. Well, I can't give so specific examples. So if you have chance to come here, grasp it and you will be shocked. Every Thursday afternoon, there is tea time service in the CESL hall way. You have opportunities to chat, drink, and eat. That's fun. Sometimes CESL orgnanizes St.Louis trip. I like anything in CESL except TOEFL, lol. But I know that's the most important.
I am sorry about that I didn't write so long and I have to prepare the exams. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment