Saturday, April 11, 2009

Before My Death

I was wondering what I will become in the future. I totally have no idea about that. Well, if there is no big change happen, I will be supposed to be a normal person. Maybe that is also my wish, being normal. I have to get a job first then I want to have a good wife in my life and she will be one of the most important people for me. We may have some children. That will be my ideal life. Of course, I have a lot of nice friends, we can hang out, study, and work.
I want to be a good person for everyone who I know. I will try to bring them fun because I am not a serious person. I like to make jokes on my friends. Furthermore, I will try to be brave and responsible for that I am a man.
When I was young, I often though my death. Would I die when I were old or when I were young? This is a funny question. I do not care how long I can live, I believe that being a person the first most important is value. Does a person really bring something to the world, or just take anything to himself? I know that I am NOT a perfect person and I will never ever be a perfect person. However, I will do my best. For my family, for my friends, I will work hard before I die.
If I could, I'd like to engrave this on my tomb:" Sorry about that I have to take a very long break."

1 comment:

  1. I was really shocked by what said would be written on your tomb. It's really funny, but it is really surprising too!

    ReplyDelete